Before providing your personal data please read this information.
Personal data are in accordance with this statement:
1. those who have occasion to ask you in the performance of our service;
2. those voluntarily provided by you keeping in mind that there is no obligation on your part to provide them.
The data controller is "Cremonabooks s.r.l."
Data controller is "Cremonabooks s.r.l.", Largo Boccaccino, 12 - 26100 Cremona
Your personal data are collected by us with the sole purpose of carrying out our business and provide our services to Him.
These data will be stored at our company even after the termination of the contractual relationship.
The processing of your data will be made with the aid of electronic instruments and will be stored on computer, on paper and on any other type of support, in compliance with the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
The conferment of data is optional.
Any discrepancies or incorrect communication by you of any of the information we needed, will result in the impossibility for us to proceed with the provision of our services.
Your personal data will be:
1. communicated and disseminated in the performance of the service you have requested;
2. communicated and disseminated to third parties that operate in and help our behalf;
3. placed at the disposal of our staff attending, working or that it should replace the incumbent in case of his absence.
The e-mail addresses or phone numbers conferred to us can be used for sending communications for promotional purposes. You can object to such communications even later, easily and free of charge, following the instructions provided in those communications.
Please also note that, in relation to your personal data, you have the opportunity to exercise all rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 in order to acquire full knowledge.
The rights under Art. 7 may be exercised by making a request to the owner or manager, if appointed, including through a nominee. To the request will be acknowledged without delay.